- Meetings are held on the first Monday of the month at the Marks Street Recreational Center in Orlando, unless there is a schedule or holiday conflict. Please visit our Events Calendar for more information on our upcoming programs.
- Meetings begin with a social hour at 5:00. The business meeting and program begin at 6:00pm and run until 8:00pm.
- Most meetings feature a program regarding an aspect of quilting. The speaker may be a member of the Guild, a local or nationally known quilter, writer, appraiser or collector.
- From the North via I-4: Take Interstate 4 West toward downtown Orlando. Get off at Exit 84, Ivanhoe Blvd. Turn right at the bottom of the ramp. Go straight on Legion Place and merge into Orange Avenue, a one-way street. Keep left and turn left onto Marks Street. The Senior Center parking lot is on the left after the apartment building. The Senior Center is the large pink building through the trees.From the North via US 17-92: Take US 17-92 South toward downtown Orlando. US 17-92 is Mills Avenue in Orlando. Continue south past the museums and turn right on Marks Street. Marks Street is the last traffic light before Colonial Drive (SR 50). Follow Marks Street west. The Senior Center is the large pink building on the right just after the second traffic light.
- From the South via I-4: Take Interstate 4 East to downtown Orlando. Get off at Exit 83A, Amelia Street. Go straight at the bottom of the ramp. Keep right and turn right at the next light onto Colonial Drive (State Road 50). Turn left at the second traffic light onto Magnolia Avenue, a one-way street. Turn left at the first traffic light onto Marks Street. The Senior Center is the pink building immediately on your right.
- From the West via SR 50 Stay on Colonial Drive (SR 50) until you pass under Interstate 4. Turn left at the third traffic light after I-4 onto Magnolia Avenue, a one-way street. Turn left at the first traffic light onto Marks Street. The Senior Center is the pink building immediately on your right.
- From the East via SR 408: Follow State Road 408 West (East-West Expressway – a toll road) toward downtown Orlando. Take the Rosalind Ave. (SR 527) exit. The highway exits onto E. South St. Follow South St. a short distance, then turn right on Rosalind Ave. Rosalind runs into Magnolia Avenue. Follow Magnolia across Colonial Drive (SR 50). Turn left at the next traffic light onto Marks Street. The Senior Center is the pink building immediately on your right.
Note: Colonial Drive (SR 50) is an alternative to SR 408 if you wish to avoid the tolls, but Colonial Drive can be very congested during business hours.
Join the Guild
Guild dues are $25 a year. If you join the guild January through June, the yearly dues apply; if you join the guild July through December, the dues for that year only are prorated to $12.50. Those who join or renew their membership by the February meeting will be included in the guild roster, which is published in the Members Only Area of the website in March.
How To Join
There are 3 ways to join our guild:
Mail In Application:
Download the Membership Application. Fill it out, attach a check for the appropriate amount of dues being paid and mail it to: Florida Cabin Fever Quilters Guild, P.O. Box 891, Orlando Florida 32802, Attn: Membership.
Bring Application To A Guild Meeting:
Our meetings are usually held the first Monday of each month unless there is a schedule conflict at Marks Street Recreation Center. Just fill it out and bring it in!
Florida Cabin Fever Quilters Guild, Inc.
P. O. Box 891
Orlando, FL 32802